So I was reading Angelica's blog, One Little Vice and stumbled across the Autumn Tag, originally started by Georgina over at her blog Makeup Pixi3. The number of bloggers I've come across who love autumn is unreal, I always thought I was alone when it came to loving this time of year. But for me my love of autumn has always been a childish one, I love seeing the different shades of brown and orange leaves piled up along the side of the path, check no-ones watching and run straight for them.. As soon as the leaves are all over the place I continue to walk as if nothing happened. Childish? I know but I look young so I can get away with it. Apart from the leaves the thick jumpers, dark nights and that musky smell of fire that's always in the air really gets me excited for halloween, bonfire night and Christmas! Here's Georgina's tag.
For Autumn, what is your...
1. Favourite thing about it? The musky smell of fire in the air and the excitement of all the events that come around this time of year (Halloween and Bonfire Night). Can't forget my much loved running and jumping through leaves.
2. Favourite drink? A good strong cup of tea!
3. Favourite scent/candle? I haven't really been one for candles, but there's a scent that my Mum's house always smells of and it's a red Christmas Yankee Candle. It's one of the most loveliest scents I've come across for a house. My Dad always finds lovely spicy scents for in our house! But for fragrance I either stick with my Gucci Guilty or Coco Chanel.
4. Best lipstick? Considering I haven't worn lipstick in Autumn yet (only started wearing it this year) I'm leaning towards Revlon's ColorBurst Lipstick in Crimson.
5. Go to moisturiser? Nivea Pure and Natural Night Cream. It's not as thick as the day cream and sinks deeply into my skin without feeling too greasy.
6. Go to colours for the eyes? I either opt for a neutral smokey eye or wear little eyeliner along my waterline.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I'm not one for a set type of music each season, whatever album I've recently downloaded is always playing in my car, or I stick to good old Enter Shikari and You Me at Six.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Black skinny jeans, thick jumper, either my green swing coat or black leather jacket, with my Chelsea boots or Topshop Alexy boots. Sometimes if it's really cold I'll throw my big black wooly scarf on.
9. Autumn treat? (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on) Possibly some new autumn shade lipsticks or a black boyfriend coat.
10. Favourite place to be? At home, with a cup of tea, watching Fast and Loud with my Dad or just being in the same room as him is always my favourite place to be.
So there we have it, my answers to the Autumn Tag! I'd really love it if I could read your answers, so either link me or just let me know in the comments below. Don't forget to tell Georgina your answers too, with it being her idea an all!